Contact advertising [email protected]

For Intel Core i5 processor, which is better for moderate gaming.. i5 6600, i5 4670,...

J

Joyce Castor

For Intel Core i5 processor, which is better for moderate gaming..

i5 6600, i5 4670, i5 4570, i5 4460??

I'm a noob and still learning. I know 1 is from the 6th gen and the rest are the 4th gen, but how could you tell what each one is used for?

N

Noah Seiber

The latest i5 (and the one I recommend) is the 7600. But since you're gaming I'd recommend a Ryzen 3 CPU. It's cheaper than an i5.

N

Noah Seiber

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

P

Paul Allen

I have an i5 6500. I can play everything on mostly high settings. Cept ark of course...

K

Kane Hewson

I run a overclocked i5 2500k with a gtx 1070 and I love it. So I dont think itl make a huge dif between those cpu's just for gaming

K

Kevin D. Michael

Get a ryzen 3 1200, b350 motherboard and atleast 3000mhz of ddr4 8gb ram if you're going with ryzen.

For 4th gen i5, you're stucked with ddr3 ram but since the question is for moderate gaming, any i5 should do. It's just a difference of clock speeds between the i5s. Ryzen on the other hand gives you better upgrade path.

P

Paul Allen

Shes asking about intel and everyone is shoving ryzen lol

J

Joyce Castor

Thank you Noah Seiber for helping out! Sorry about the whole fiasco

B

Balmung Haseo

none get ryzen

J

Jo van Riet

I have a 4460 and I love it. Performance is great all round.

A

Andrew Cobb

Most recent i5 u can buy 6600 is more then plenty

J

Johnny Ch

i5 6500

J

Joyce Castor

For RAM, is it better to get 8gb or 16gb??

S

Stuart Spohn

The i5 is dead

C

Casey Roush

I've been running an i5 7600k past few months, OC'd up to 4.3 but haven't had a single issue out of it

D

Dimitris Marios Kalyvas

i5 7600

C

Casey Roush

If you get a z270 board can always go to an i7 down the line

A

Adel Yasser

Well you can go ryzen, if you insist on i5 get an unlocked chip like 6600k 7600k because it will help boost the performance anytime (ryzen is unlocked too so its easier)

A

Anthony van Diggelen

Joyce Castor. I recently built my pc. And was looking at all those. But in the end i chose the ryzen 1600 cpu. Its awesome, cheaper and you can overclock it if you want. Im happy i chose that over any i5. I havemt had a single issue and have even overclocked it to 4ghz. It can outperform the intel version of it because its unlocked at least. But even without overclocking. Its soo close to the new i5s that id rather go ryzen

A

Ashley Westerby

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom