Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For all my Switch owners please purchase this got minds today adds substantial amount...

J

John Murray

For all my Switch owners please purchase this got minds today adds substantial amount of battery life when your on the Go! And if you play Splatoon 2 as much as I do you will need this great buy for a great price

M

Mia Szymanski

How bulky do you feel like it is?

C

Cristian Ruano

I need more than 6500 mAh

D

Dennis Morales

Can you show me a pic of this attached to the system I'm thinking about making this a future purchase and would like a visual of it together

J

Janelle Minor

I need this in my life

M

Michael Fritz

Definitely saved for later.

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

I only have one mind

C

Cierra Keck

Which is better 1200mAh or 6500mAh?

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

Anyone in canada thinking of looking wasn't on Amazon . ca as of yet

J

Jesse McCree

This product would be a 10/10 of the kickstands weren't in one position like the one on the switch

T

Tanner Babcock

Using portable batteries why a system is in use actually kills the internal battery of the system same goes for any phone or device that uses a lithium ion battery.

J

Jason Todd Anderson

Anyone else triggered by the fact that it uses the third gen iTouch charge icon on the graphic?

M

Matthias Rohrbeck

You can buy a more powerful bank cheaper that this. Since I mostly play in handheld mode I don't mind having the cable there but if this thing really only has 6500 mAh I wouldn't buy it. I was able to play over long stretches of time powering 2 switches with my 22400 mAh Powerbank and it was cheaper than this...

M

Michael Daly

More than 1 mind?!

J

Jayson Cayanan Gomez

J

JD

Why? When you could buy a 20000mah for that price

R

Ryan Morris

There's a better one coming out

K

Keith Pickard

nah, my anker is better.

N

Nigeria Hammad

He said "got minds" I can't take this seriously.

N

Nigeria Hammad

And when you buy something on Amazon it says at the top that you purchased it and when you did.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom