Contact advertising [email protected]

For 1080ti's most of em say 600w for the PSU. Can I really go for 600w flat PSU's? (no...

J

Joseph Feliciano

For 1080ti's most of em say 600w for the PSU. Can I really go for 600w flat PSU's? (no plan for SLI) Also can you guys recommend some good brands/model? Thanks

L

Liam Walter

i guess you could but itll have to be a good rated PSU..no shit ones

L

Liam Walter

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
bit of enlightenment

J

Jason Wright

I would personally recommend a little more then you think you need, that way you have some wriggle room. I have a 1080Ti and a EVGA 750 G3 Supernova.

L

Liam Walter

always best to get at least 100w+ headroom in case of OCING etc

A

Alessandro Falco Renzulli

I was pulling 450w on firestrike with a 130w tdp cpu (equivalent in power of x299), a 980 ti (bit more power hungry than 1080 ti), 2x 7200 rpms disks, and around 50w of server fans with a 80+ bronze psu.

You'll be fine with 600w

C

Chris Lewis

I always get a psu that's rated at least 20% of the rated load. I.e. if pcpartpicker say 600w then 20% over that is 720w so I look for a 750w psu

L

Liam Walter

highly recommended you look at this before deciding

J

Joseph Feliciano

>> that should be morethan enough right?

A

Alessandro Falco Renzulli

I'd rather get an evga gold with a bit less wattage

G

Gary Gerhardt

With my 1800X and 1080Ti (both with a healthy OC) setup, it hovered around 500W.

G

Gary Gerhardt

Under Max load... Lol

J

Joel Varuska

I haven't seen my psu output more than 530w. 7700k @5GHz with 1.31v, 127% power target in the 1080 Ti, EK Dual D5 running at 100%, 4x Noctua NF A14s at 30%, 2x 1TB WD Black HDDs, and 2x 1TB muskin SSDs. I see around 430-480w output while gaming. If you go with a 600w psu get either a gold, platinum or titanium rated one. I'm not sire if their is a titanium rated 600w psu though.

A

Atanas Stoilov

a single 1080ti takes about 280-300 watts at 100%. Depending on the card (2fan 3fan etc).

S

Senura Attanayake

Get a seasonic prime 650w gold or platinum or titanium. You never will worry.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom