Contact advertising [email protected]

First Ana, now Lucio... Pls Blizz nerf Zenyatta to the ground next. Ruining my mains...

K

Kornél Viczli

First Ana, now Lucio... Pls Blizz nerf Zenyatta to the ground next. Ruining my mains...

R

Razu Pricefield

is ana nerfed now ?

C

Cameron Franco

Lucio will never be bad as long as he has speed boost

G

Gavin Koo

Nerf sym

M

Monori Csaba

Egy Zen nerf rendelve! Szólok mindjárt Papa Jeffnek

A

Anthony Galloway

Hell no leave zen the fuck alone

B

Brendon Alexander

Zen definitely needs a nerf. He's a Medic, not a DPS, so why in the world does he have good accuracy & damage? And I'm talking about his base damage. When Discord gets in the mix, his damage is even crazier. That shouldn't be the case.

If anything, his base damage & accuracy should suck, while Discord is very helpful for the whole team.

T

Tristan Frankland

Can anyone link me the source? I wanna read all of it.

C

Calvin Cates

What's going on with this patch? I haven't read it yet

B

Brandon Lyman

What's the Lucio nerf?

M

Mary Gimenez

2 tanks and 1 support got reworks in the last months based on DPS mains complains.
The only DPS that got "nerfed" was doomfist's broken ass hitbox iirc, then we got 2 DPS buffs.

It's okay blizzard, you can say you only pander to DPS mains.

M

Matthew Johnson

Hope they nerf more characters soon.

C

Collin Burt

Lucio was reworked not nerfed he is actually much viable. Ana was nerfed but is always viable

B

Brian Rudinski

what i could see is zen harmony orb acting like an atonement; every time he hits an enemy he heals his orb for X per shot; discord increases this heal by X and his ult makes all friendlies heal by maybe double X per hit

N

Natalie Rochelle

if anything i think zen needs a buff for his orbs tbh

J

Jonathan Roel

Zenyatta is fine lol. He has horrible heals (except for his ult which is very situational because it doesn’t save you from explosions like Lucio)
He has no mobility so literally if you catch him anywhere he can’t get away from you.
He is squishy AF so all it takes is a little self control when you bump into him and you can easily kill him.

People asking for nerfs are literally breaking the game. Instead of complaining online just work on your strategy to avoid them.

M

Mehmet Can Ileri

NOO LUCIO IS GETTING A NERF???

M

Mehmet Can Ileri

PLS NOOOOOOO

J

Jakub Roszko

What’re the changes with Lúcio and Ana?

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

Why I kinda stopped playing this game tbh. They don't know what to do with their characters.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom