Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One FEARARK247 Add pve on PvP mode structures take no damage this is a pve server where...

C

Cj Chris Smith

FEARARK247 Add pve on PvP mode structures take no damage this is a pve server where kill is allow ever gotten bored of pve a wish you could got snipe or club some people with this server allows you to do that with ORP starter packs are given out when asked for we paint Dino's for free when asked we will be hosting event like boxing match's sword fights treasure hunts kill the admin and meany more we just need fun nice chill players add fearark247 rules no doeds brontos or squids

R

Robert Davis

Interested..
Is it fairly boosted?

C

Cj Chris Smith

52 per pick up but harvest health is up so you gotta tap y like 8-10 time oxygen goes up by 5000 player weight 250 health 75 rest is like x3-4 Dino's weight 19000 oxygen 500 health and melee goes up good we will be selling element to when plays need it they just need to do the boss battles them self

R

Robert Davis

What about tame? It boosted a fair amount?

R

Robert Davis

Ill give it s shot if you're available to add me... I love the server I play on but it keeps disconnecting me so can't accomplish much

C

Cj Chris Smith

I'm not host just the admin that runs the server and looks after it happy to help in any way tho

R

Robert Davis

Alright... I tried searching but it doesn't show up for some reason... The gt for the server fearark247 also?

C

Cj Chris Smith

Server might go down today or tomorrow host says "having lots of 1v1 in gta5 people calling me out don't want the fps lag from the other Xbox" be warned could go down for a good 5 to 10 hours some time soon

R

Robert Davis

Gotcha... I work graveyard shift and mostly only play on my days off so shouldn't be an issue unless its Wednesday or Thursday... Might rage a bit if it is

C

Cj Chris Smith

Sorry XD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom