Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Fairly new to destiny in general Wanting to find a clan to help with raids Light 310...

C

Carlos Lara

Fairly new to destiny in general
Wanting to find a clan to help with raids
Light 310

I'm fairly inexperienced on raids would appreciate the help!

Or any tips as well

Thanks in advance

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

If you're in a group where most have done the raid, be sure to make it clear who is running the show. Everyone thinks their way is the best way. Just make it clear from the start who's going to be deciding who does what.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. If you dont know what to do, ask.

Communicate clearly. Mark spots, like "dogs" and "chalice". Saying stuff like "over there" or "to the right" causes mass confusion.

Be patient & have fun. You're going to die and be confused a lot at first. Be patient with everyone. Joke around and laugh as much as possible. It can get frustrating if you're not having fun while figuring things out.

You can add me. I made the switch from ps4 to PC so don't know too many people but I'm down for whatever. JustJephrey #1580 NA server

M

Meaux Vail

[PC][NA]- [Loathe Us] - (recruiting NOW) Competitive Clan | Clan Perks | (Active, Raids, PvP, Discord, etc):

***Comment your BNet and click link and ask for Invite please***

LVL 6 clan. *MUST have discord, MUST be active, MUST be NA server.*

We have 4 spots open right now. MAINLY looking for people for PvP/Trials and Raiding.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tim To

Fellow Guardian Dread Nova Gaming Clan (NA) Is Recruiting Active Players for Season 2! We are All friends active casual players! Discord isnt required but is a Plus Check us out! Hope to Game With you Soon

We Also Have A Discord! Feel Free To Hop In And Chit Chat!

THANKS

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom