Contact advertising [email protected]

Ey guys what would be the better graphics card to put in my pc i have a geforce 210...

J

Jonathan Barrett

Ey guys what would be the better graphics card to put in my pc i have a geforce 210 and a gt 8800 alpha dog card... Its mainly to play overwatch would i need to save up for something better? My pc has 6gig ram i 5 cpu i built it from bunch of old pc so i know its not a pro gaming pc but its my first self built gaming pc

Y

Yan Andrukhov

need more info about specs

Y

Yan Andrukhov

i5 and 6gb ram means nothing

A

Arne Christian Tveten

Would get 8gb of ram minimum since just chrome uses that with a couple of tabs open

J

Jonathan Barrett

wel ive been playing for a while like this and i enjoy all my games maybe not on high quality but that doesnt matter the south african ping is so bad anyway we dont even have a computer store in my town with about 3 people that actualy game its mostly just farmers so i dont need the best to happy cuz i dont have allot of money and with school its hard to earn money i do a part time job as bike mechanic its about R500 a month thats 413 dollars that i need to buy certian necesatys with adn spend on my computer so with time i wil upgrade for now just tell me if the forza 210 is better than a gt 8800 alpha dog ?

J

Jonathan Barrett

41. 3 dollars sorry

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom