Contact advertising [email protected]

Everyone ready for the fall of the Mercy Main? Multi Account GM Climbing with an alt...

J

John Huk

Everyone ready for the fall of the Mercy Main?

Multi Account GM Climbing with an alt from Diamond to GM again. Come ask for advice on the upcoming meta, tips, etc.

twitch.tv/rawketz

K

Keegan Kelly

He’s really bad at the game but you should still check him out

H

Harley Hong

carry me =D

K

Kylie Pirre

I'm so excited to get screamed at in comp for picking her lol fuck u guys my Q does nothing now and all you can do is cry about it

T

Tenzing Dawa

I think mercy is still a pretty good healer, it just makes it so that the instant double rez plays don't work anymore, rewarding picks when a team gets them :3

B

Brent Hazelton

I dont think itll end mercy maining till above plat or diamond. Mercy will still be a better healer than others due to mechanical demands. Im sure she'll still get picked above diamomd, but we are talking 30 to 40 percent pick rate.

B

Brett Thielemier

What do you think will happen to the meta? I think the OWL meta will be a little bit warped because they have to shift their lineup around to change their base comp

C

Chestius Pockets

Oh look. More tears over not being able to double ult and Rez spam using the highest picked character in game.

Oh she's sure to be entirely dead now for totes sure... Except Jeff said he'd revert everything if that did happen.

Now maybe I can get yelled at LESS for playing Zen or Lucio. OH THE PAIN! ITS TOO MUCH, HARK THINE SWISS GODDESSES. OH HOW YOUR ANGEL HATH FALLEN! *faints on couch*

K

Kelli Flynn

Still no aim healing. Not goin anywhere tbh.

K

Keegan Kelly

Guys this was for his stream not for y’all to complain about mercy

K

Kelli Flynn

Oh yeah, but the stream thang, I'll tune in fer sure. :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom