Contact advertising [email protected]

Everyone’s been talking about this deal today.. Dosen’t seem to bad to me.

M

Marcus Osmolinski

Everyone’s been talking about this deal today..

Dosen’t seem to bad to me.

D

Dylan Haight

If that's the one with the 3gb 1060 then honestly it seems bad

D

Dylan Haight

A good starter though

C

Chavlier Brown

Piece of junk...hp making a killing

C

Chris Bittola

Someone post an equivalent or better build, with Windows 10 for the same price or cheaper.

D

David Ramirez

Did you take that pic?

R

Ryan Mc Donagh

good job on getting the specs in the pic

C

Chavlier Brown

Can someone list specs

M

Malcolm Anderson

J

Joseph Heinis

I bought it, runs great in my opinion. I took the side off to look at the insides. Seems semi easy to upgrade. Some stuff you can’t like the power supply I don’t think you can buy

Z

Zach Lancaster

Perfect for 1080p gaming, could use a touch more rams though

D

David Ramirez

Just throw an ssd and one more stick of 8gbram and you're set

C

Chavlier Brown

Not trying to discourage anyone from purchasing but it appears that HP has created a cross between basic vs intro gaming pc. For an extra $150 you could create a better overall gaming unit. Likewise you could save a couple hundred $$ and create a non gaming basic unit

C

Chavlier Brown

For a gaming unit you would want more RAM and a stronger psu. Sometimes HP uses an exclusive psu/mobo combo....u don't want to be stuck w/a 300W psu

E

Ethan Casper

It's a fantastic deal

T

Torri Weis

Fuck pre builts. They take half the fun out of it. Picking your parts and making something to truly call your own is far and away better.

T

Torri Weis

Not to mention when you build yourself you, get this, actually learn something about computers. Maybe if more people would do this shit themselves we wouldn’t see so many truly dumbass questions posted daily.

J

John Harrison

The ppl that think this could be built with those specs for cheaper are smoking dope. Its an excellent deal with those specs. It's not a monster build but it's a fantastic starter rig at that price, and comes with every single thing you'd need.

B

Brandon Hu

1060 3GB VRAM is meh, and 7400 is a meh processor. It's definitely cheaper than if you built it, but the PSU is probably sketchy af

J

John Harrison

Lol the thing is fine for 500. Great budget build and will play most games in 1080P with some decent settings and FPS. Might want to upgrade the RAM but if u know what ur doing with the shopping u can easily upgrade wirh a matching set of 4gb chips. Then again, the board probably only has 2 RAM slots in which case I'd flip the RAM that's in there to help pay for some 8GB chips. Could get that all done for minimal $.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom