Contact advertising [email protected]

Ever had a situation where one hero just comes easier to you than another? I've been...

A

Aadil Saqib

Ever had a situation where one hero just comes easier to you than another? I've been trying to learn soldier these past few weeks and have minimal progress.
Tried out McCree in comp today for the luls and I ended up with 55% accuracy and a massive elim/death count.

H

Henry Arinaga

Same here for me I can play a decent soldier and easily get gold medals, but when it comes to literally any other dps all I see is bronze.

A

Abhishek Kumar

I can't play Tracer to save my life

C

Curtis James Littlechild

The human brain can only retain so much information. And since every hero more or less requires a different set of skills to play. It’s simply impossible to get good with all of them.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

It also comes down to what suits you the best.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

I'm no Tracer God or anything but she's by a wide margin the dps I'm most effective with despite everyone and his mother insisting that Soldier or Reaper are safer or easier dps to learn

B

Brandon Lee Mace

I get it all the time.

One day I can play heroes like Doomfist horribly, the next I get most of the teams kills :/

I'm a very situational player. Which is why I'm glad I'm starting to be able to flex.

E

Emma Rebecca

I can't play solider to save my life idk why because he's supposed to be arguably one of the easiest heroes but I just can't play him I always do really bad with him

D

David Goulet

When playing on an alt account, people with experience usually perform better with heros that are more punishing to players out of position because while they might not be as good mechanicaly their positioning ans gamesense compensates. Such as mcree, roadhog, pharah.

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Was suppose be widowmaker on second account. Carried games as tracer. SHIT

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom