Contact advertising [email protected]

EDIT: just got word from the seller, he is taking the return, seems like he was...

K

Kaboom Simons

EDIT: just got word from the seller, he is taking the return, seems like he was unaware of the water damage

long story short, I got a Titan X pascal! but its broken, the guy I got it from said it would lock up forcing them to hard reset, (they thought it was because they had the DVI port and the "fan header" (actually the LED header) removed) I suspect its a issue with the GDDR power delivery because there is a broken part in that area, is there anyone here that knows what it is and how to get a replacement? there are also a couple of other suspicious areas, (third and fourth pictures), although I think its just cosmetic damage, is it a good idea to try to run it?

C

Cole Zed

Smc tech here, looks fine to me. the component that is chipped will work just fine like that.

W

William Rosenthal

Looks cooked.

C

Cory VanSumeren

In one pic it looks like the solder points got hot

M

Michael Kheong

Seems like the previous owner fed it too much power or shorted it in other words

E

ESs Numbers

Kaboom

D

David Rodriguez Jr.

Sell it lol $100

C

Cory VanSumeren

If the board isnt fucked you might beable to fix it replacing those parts.

C

Cory VanSumeren

But it looks like the board is discolored too.

C

Cole Zed

Looks like its had repairs.

D

Dylan Dizo Trevaskis

F

N

Neil McDicken

Discolouration is flux, it's been repaired at some point.

M

Michael James Mckend

That card looks cooked to me..

R

Richard Savoy

Hang it on the wall.

S

Stephen Steinlein

Nice.

Its a wall hanging now. Let me know if you want close ups of what the PCB should look like.

S

Shawn Morrow

How much did you pay for this ...? '-'

R

Ryan Clements

Why would you pay 500 for something thats broken. why would they remove the DVI port. it has water damage ffs.

S

Shawn Morrow

LOL i dont get it! you take a stock cooler off and replace it with the water block... and boom.. water cooled.. lol i dont understand that

S

Shawn Morrow

Mind blown. for real..

D

David Ferguson

Dat shit looks fried.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom