E

Ethan Knight

because they're shit cunts

Y

Yeti Jones

PUNCH MANNN

M

Martín Gabriel Cravero

Because he's buggy as hell and I can barely play him w/o getting instantly reported.

M

Mark Callahan

People in-ironically main him?

Z

Zachary Perez

Because blizzard knew what they were doing when they named him that

A

Abdullah Mohalel

Do dey knew De wey ?

J

Jonathan Martin

Thats because they don't deserve any

T

Tyler Cook

What do you mean. A good doomfist will bend you over the table

T

Tristan Curtis Young

He’s in a very bad place right now, I have a 83% win rate with him because I only play him on very certain maps

T

Tristan Curtis Young

It’s cause he is a brawler and has to be in the fight but his shields and sustain is garbage. He will get buffed just not soon enough. Helps if you actually know the tips and tricks of playing him

L

Lee Batres

He is not viable in comp. If a Doomfist is usually good someone always switches to Sombra and kills him easily. Makes me mad cause they made him seem so OP but they ended up nerfing him with bugs. Lol

J

Joseph Smothers

I love Doomfist. I love to counter him with Sombra. Lmfao

B

Brandon Whisenhunt

Doomfist mains rarely do work

N

Nick Constantine

I refuse to give them love. Every doomfist I've ever had my team has been a fucking idiot. The whole team is about to be all grouped up. Before we attack all i hear is "rising uppercut" followed by him wanting healing then he dies. I'm sure not all doomfist players are like this...just the ones I've seen

T

Tung Nguyen

Doomfist is kinda one of those characters that require u to babysit him. And give him backup as he dives in. If ur attacking a choke, he needs guidance and support once he throws the charge punch, cuz they'll all shoot at him. It's not that ur playing the character wrong, but he requires the team to keep an eye on or he'll die.

D

Dylan Floyd

There are doom fist mains? I thought people just used him to throw

D

David Kapp

Doomfist is my ffa main..cant for the life of me use him well in a team fight though

R

Reece Hatrick

Because he's an easy to play trash hero

T

Travis Doyle

You know whats harder then maining Doomfist? playing together nicly as a team it seems

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom