Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch DOOM and the NINTENDO PREMIUM | Daily Fix 65 What's your thoughts on the higher...

• Thread starter Shaun Paul Johnston
  • Start date
S

Shaun Paul Johnston

DOOM and the NINTENDO PREMIUM | Daily Fix 65

What's your thoughts on the higher prices for 3rd party ports coming to the Nintendo Switch like Doom, Skyrim, FIFA 18 etc.

Nintendo Switch Nintendo Nintendo Console Gaming #Doom #Skyrim #Bethesda #Nintendoom #ripoffprices #videogames #gaming

L

Louis Guevara

mmmm, yes they are kind high, but some of them deserve the benefit of that for being like "Pionners" on Nintendo systems , FIFA 18 did not deserve it, it was a 40$ maximun port, but i will give them that benefit of that price, just for almost an extra year from now, after that if i don´t pay the same amount like on other companies i won´t buy anything

M

Marc Re Percussion

Doom is worth it I love that he to have it portable a year after release is amazing

K

Kendrick Hughes

Look at me! I can poop and play at the same time!

E

Emani Lyles

For games like doom its kinda ok but its still pricy find some mid ground like mayb 50 instead of 60 like its $25 for xb1

J

Justin McGowan

Well this is completely bullshit. DOOM isn't selling at a premium... It's standard price. Now LA Noire on the other hand IS premium at $10 more than the others...

K

Kenny Kuang

I don’t mind since you are getting 2 version of the game. 1 home version and 1 portable version.

D

Dom Blackburn

Doom is 40 quid on switch I can get it for a tenner on PS4 now. La noire is 39 on switch and 29 for PS4. Its absolutely mental and is hurting Nintendo

R

Rafael Kwasi

what is this all about? I don't want to listen to a dragging YouTuber for so long just to find out it's crap...

E

Elatia Langford

It's coo too see that they can get it running on the Switch, but I'm not buying. I get Nintendo consoles for the super crazy creative stuff, and save all the "typicals" for stronger, more serious systems like the Xbox One.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom