Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Don't join the server tinelessRK the admin spawns stuff in for a troll tribe who just...

B

Brice Grigg

Don't join the server tinelessRK the admin spawns stuff in for a troll tribe who just raids everyone who have no defenses or is offline and the wipe the bases

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

When people do that it means "get off my private server that i made for me and my friends"

Z

Zakk McGehrin

Do u have proof? Like tribe log kills perhaps that would prove an admin spawn? I'm not trying to come off dickheadish I'm just curious cuz I see these post a lot about people who r salty they got raided and then call admin abuse with no proof

B

Brice Grigg

They didn't raid me they are raiding everyone else

Z

Zakk McGehrin

♂ so ur trash talking a server because of what other people are telling you. It's probally a bunch of kids who just suck at PvP and cry admin abuse because they stay stone and build no defenses and then say shit when they're getting raid like "hey please stop no don't Kill my tames " if it's a pvp server u cant cry admin abuse cuz u suck at pvp. Not saying u Suck at pvp I'm just saying in general. A lot of people join pvp but they are truly PVE at heart and don't realize then they rage quit and cry admin abuse ‍♂

Z

Zakk McGehrin

I just don't see how people can claim that shit without proof unless they're just salty little bitches

E

Ethan Wright

I have had problems with that server and the admin he banned me because I spoke up and said there was admin abuse on his server

Z

Zakk McGehrin

But what was the admin abuse?

Z

Zakk McGehrin

Everyone keeps calling admin abuse on these dedicated servers and it's mainly people who get raided and are salty but don't have real proof that there was abuse

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom