Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Don't bother joining... admins wipe anyone who raids... god mode tek Rex's and 300%...

J

Jordan Bateman

Don't bother joining... admins wipe anyone who raids... god mode tek Rex's and 300% fab snipers

R

Ryan Harris

300%?? That's it? Noobs.

D

Dusty Crow

Ikr my 700% sniper feels so weak

M

Matt Mock

You can have normal drops on and still get over 285 damage weapons, dedicateds don't seem to have that cap

T

Talon Pratt

These guys banned for for no apparent reason when I joined for 10 minutes and said oops ur banned

S

Sam Lee

300% jees the admins on my server (who I'm one off) PvP naked with no cheats on with 753% fab snipers! You kill us you keep it! Fair game! You can use tames too

V

Valar Morghulis

u can hide ur star u idiot

J

Jarrid Rocha

Whats up my fellow arkers? Are you tired of bouncing from dedi to dedi? dealing with bull shit admins, which idc what u say all admins cheat one way or another.. weather its fir them selfs or for a friend.. are you sick of playing by their rules?? If so my tribe #THEOUTSIDERS are recruiting 5-10 more guys or girls.. rookies or vets.. only requirements must be 18+ dont bother lying i do my research.. must have head set..
We are a tribe of all adults most of us work and have children.. so part time players are welcomed.. the tribe consist of 15+ right now from all over the world.. we are a pretty tight close tribe and i expect it to stay that way..
We have a group page.. and a group chat if u pass the qualifications i will bring you into both!!!
If interested leave a comment or pm me thanks....

#THEOUTSIDERS #RAGNAROKTAKEOVER

A

Ammy Hill

But yet the raid was broadcasted live if anyone wants the link‍♀

D

Davion Hernandez

Hey remember me. Yeah we were not finished talking about this either so I did some test on your theory. To who this concerns this server he's talking about is extremely boosted rexes can reach over 1million Heath. And I equipped a weak saddle not even tek turrets did less than 100 dmg so like I was telling him on this server since I'm such an idiot and saying the turrets did exactly 100 and the Rex had exactly 1million Heath it would take exactly 10,000 bullets at once to destroy this Rex and when I get back home I'm more than glad to give you the dps of the turrets vs
A tek Rex saddle and the amount of Heath on it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom