Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Don't be afraid to submit tickets! Wildcard WILL respond within a week IF you have...

S

Shane Sancho

Don't be afraid to submit tickets! Wildcard WILL respond within a week IF you have legit reasons. She not only replaced my girl's dino lost to a glitch but she removed cancerous foundations that spawnblocked and ruined any chance of us expanding our base. Thank You GM Sanguine!!

A

Alex Beia

Ask for help, get help from naked lady. Damn.

T

Troy Donaghey

Yh Gm sanguine is awesome drained 50k bullets and gave me 1k back

B

Brandon Webb

I lost a griffin to lag got a video to

S

Shane Sancho

S

Shane Sancho

Showed her the territorial bullshit cancerous foundations underneath us

S

Shane Sancho

So she wiped them without hesitation. She was so nice/polite. Amazing experience. Wildcard may not have shit under control but they are doing their best to make things right and make this the best game of all time.

J

Josh Harney

unless youve stuck by their game for the past 2 years on legacy, then your dead to them

A

Arthur Yakimenko

Wildcard member once joined because of a friend that was playing in my old legacy server once, the wildcard member starting kicking people that guy told him/her to kick, and he knew that persons name

A

Arthur Yakimenko

And sometimes kicked low level Spanish players out of their tribes

H

Heather Albert

Hey you guys are in my server

J

Jerry Sakun

That's kinda cheap. Usually people would have to make their own c4 and blow up the foundations.

S

Shane Sancho

I play with my girl and IRL friends and work a full time job. I don't have the time to play pvp.

D

Derek Rogue Gonzalez

Sanguine was my ticket gm in legacy on 721 lol. She was super nice and extremely helpful

S

Shane Sancho

I would donate a kidney to be a GM and just help people. I would actually take pride in my job and love it.

S

Shane Sancho

Basically btw retail sucks lol

S

Shane Sancho

We also may or may not be breeding and selling otters this weekend

M

Matt Bish

GM Sanguine is the best GM they have! You got lucky to have her.

S

Shaun Filczer

I love hearing stuff like this! Good to know the devs are trying

T

Tiffany Trussell

How do we place tickets cause my 100% imprinted lvl175 hatched ice wyvern disappeared out of no where and I looked at all the recording and it's just gone

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom