Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does the difficulty setting work on Ark xbox dedicated servers. For example will...

N

Noah Morrow

Does the difficulty setting work on Ark xbox dedicated servers. For example will difficulty 2.0 give level 225 wild spawn dinos on the island map like the wiki says?

G

Gison Osorio Jnr

Google

G

Gison Osorio Jnr

Is a good search engine. Anyway as for the answer I don't know lol you welcome

N

Noah Morrow

Thats how i found the wiki page lol. I just know dedicated servers can be unreliable with their settings

G

Gison Osorio Jnr

I'd say not I've tried to up difficulty so much and nothing spawns them over 150 pretty sure there's more to the setting. Once we're able to do PC console server. I'm pretty sure we will be able to get everything pc does

N

Noah Morrow

Hoping so. Thanks

A

Atom William Wallace

No. It really doesn't. I set it to 5 half the time I reset server and it doesn't do squat.

E

Earl Nelson

No you can set it as high as you want it'll default back to 1 Everytime maybe once full release comes out it'll be that way but for now 1 is the max

B

Brandon Guillory

It works. You have to set it then do destroy all wild dinos. But be prepared for level 160 spino in the "easy" areas.

N

Noah Morrow

Thats good news. Lol im sure that took a bite. What is the exact command for destroy all wild dinos? Ive tried a long time ago didnt work.

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

No. Just use Max Difficulty check box for 150 spawns.

E

Earl Nelson

Doesn't max difficulty make it to where you have to create a new character Everytime you die?

S

Simon Quinn

150 is max wild Dino level

J

Jon Chambers

I've messed with it and bumped it up to 100 just to see and if you don't have godmode on your screwed lol but that was single player I believe

L

Liam Lawrence

Ya I think 150 is the max wild dino spawn.

J

Joe Girardin

No max wild dinos on Xbox doesn't increase with the difficulty. Also in vanilla ARK it is the same between pc and Xbox. The pc version that is compatible with Xbox is the version on the Windows store no mods are available. Steam is the only version available with mods.

J

Justin Rodriguez

Just means how offen 150s spawn doesn't change lvl

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom