Contact advertising [email protected]

Does strictly maining Mercy put you in a lower rank in comp? I’ve decided to strictly...

T

Taylor Jarrells

Does strictly maining Mercy put you in a lower rank in comp? I’ve decided to strictly main Mercy and I got put into gold and I’m normally mid-high plat. My teammates and I all agree that I’m a great Mercy too.

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

No it doesnt your stats sucks and you got placed where you deservw. Enjoy getting boosted to plat

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

Also your friends just arent honest. Good luck.

E

Emily Broekhuizen

No, i played mercy for all my placements and got placed higher than my last season end rank

L

Lee Batres

U should email Blizzard.

M

Mark Anthoni Ruiz

It happens I guess. I'm in gold but when I play qp I get matched with Plat and diamonds. Makes no sense.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Got placed high Masters on a new account playing support only lol

C

Chris Hayward

The system is shoving people wherever it wants this season, probably to seem like it isn't arbitrary and broken.

B

Brent Hazelton

Remember everyone and their mom is playing mercy atm. You wont get more sr in performance based ranks until her nerf gpes through and less people play her

D

David Goulet

G E T G O O D

D

Drew McKenna

Just grind your way back up to plat, if it placed you wrong then you’ll easily climb out.

M

Matt Petit

No lol I mained only mercy one comp season and I placed high plat, almost got to low diamond before the season ended.

A

Abhishek Kumar

I hate one trick Mercys more than anything else

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom