Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does everyone constantly get lagged out of the ragnorok servers? The game has been...

R

Ryan Barryy

Does everyone constantly get lagged out of the ragnorok servers? The game has been unplayable for like 2 weeks now.

K

Kyle O'Neill

The games perfectly fine, check your internet man

D

Douglas Yaxley

Get better internet.

J

Jason Siemers

The only issue I have on Rag is after a while the rendering craps out and the topography goes crazy.

J

Josh Sanchez

It's not his internet I have the same issues and we have a guy that's a IT nerd with top of the line shit and he still gets kick from the server also

J

Jason Siemers

are you running on an EU server? im on an NA and have never gotten kicked since Rag release.

B

Brandon Guillory

It's your internet dropping alot.

J

Josh Sanchez

NA starting to think it's the damn server I haven't been on for almost 3 weeks cause it gets so annoying

J

Jason Siemers

ya don't blame ya bro.

R

Ryan Barryy

Everyone in the entire server has same problem

R

Ryan Barryy

Douglas yaxley, I wouldn't ask if I thought it was my Internet. But appreciate the smartass answer.

B

Brandon Guillory

Nobody ever thinks it's their Internet. Easier to blame the game.

T

Tim Mazo

It's muffed lol I had to hard reset today and join about 5 times just for mine to work normally and then lag galore

J

Jason Williamson

Any of you in 291?

J

Josh RJosh

It's for certain servers. Some servers are hosted by a Chinese company, and that's what makes it lag. Like my sever is a steady 210-250 ping. It's been like that for about a month now.

J

Josh RJosh

Don't leave your severs because if you leave and they fix it then that time you waisted on the sever is gone

C

Charles Mcdonald

Nope,killing tons of fools non stop

J

John Chandler

disconnects are still an issue but not as often as before. The biggest issue right now is the rendering crapping out constantly

A

Antony Sharp

Unplayable since launch as far as I can tell

G

Glenn Taylor

Official Rag is fucked. I have Verizon fiber optic yerka dang dicka doo interwebs, and every time someone joins the server we get about a 3 minute lag spike. The entire server gets kicked all at once about 6 or 7 times a day. I highly doubt it's internet quality. Seems to only happen to a few official Ragnarok clusters though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom