Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone knows how to fix "lost connection to server"? I got penalize for leaving...

K

Ken Lim

Does anyone knows how to fix "lost connection to server"? I got penalize for leaving multiple matches early

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

The Blizzard servers are fucked we're all waiting for it to go away

J

Julian Ross

If your on console make sure your wired connection not wireless, i had that problem but it wouldn't even load the main menus cause apparently the serveres need more internet connection than what my Xbox could get wirelessly

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

I think there is nothing you can do for it expect hope blizzard gets their shit together.

Why i blame blizzard? Season 6 i didnt hear any of my friends or me lose connection to server but oh boy the last few weeks...(at least once they admited they have problems)

J

John Kaba

Make sure everything on your end is together. I play on wifi and literally never have a connection problem.

शशांक पटेल

I think it's just the servers because as far as I can remember when I bought the game it worked fine and for past 3-4 months it's not working fine, I get 90-100 RTT sometimes I kill someone and on my screen there is no hit registration effect or the sound!

N

Nils Arne Heggernes Storheim

You internet has bad

J

Jerry Allen-Foshee

A couple weeks ago, I lost 200 SR in penalties in twenty four hours because of that.

D

Dana Warner

They don't allow you to contest penalties due to their server issues?

N

Nickali Mark Harkoo

Get better WiFi

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom