Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone know why im not hearing any of the characters voices in game? I looked it...

• Thread starter Rolando Royster
  • Start date
R

Rolando Royster

Does anyone know why im not hearing any of the characters voices in game? I looked it up and the game does have a voice cast but I hear no voices....
PLEASE HELP

J

Jovan Thomas

Can't answer your question.., but isn't the game fucking amazing? I got it on the release day.

J

Joshua Tripp

Is it something in the audio settings? I had a similar problem with Zelda

R

Rolando Royster

maybe? ive never had an issue with other games. really frustrated. i even splurged for the collectors edition

S

Stephen Aries Bagsic

Weird, but could it be an issue with physical copies? I got mine digitally, so can't fully relate to the problem.

E

Emmanuel André Leguizamón

Look at the volume levels in the audio settings? try changing the system audio to stereo? download the japanese voices dlc from the eshop and try again?

C

Collier Godfrey

I have 5.1 surround and have to keep my setting set to surround or else I get obnoxious popping noises. Sadly, I believe that is a glitch with surround sound while docked. I have this issue with BotW. Cutscene VAs and about half of the NPC noises are mute while docked. Sometimes it’s annoying and sometimes, like when I’m doing a selling spree with normally overly excited sounding shopkeepers, it’s a blessing. But I have no idea why they have not fixed this glitch by now as it’s not just one person having them apparently.

R

Rolando Royster

Wow that's really dumb. I switched it to stereo and it fixed the issue. Hope Nintendo fixes this in a future update. Thanks!

P

Poseary Anglada

Change the audio settings I had to do the same.

T

Travis Moore

I am interested in buying the Switch and was wondering what games should I buy. Would anyone recommend buying Fire Emblem Warriors? What about the Pokémon Game, I think it is called Pokken Tournament DX and Mario Odyssey?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom