Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone know what takes more battery reading a game off cartridge or sd card ??...

• Thread starter Marc Re Percussion
  • Start date
M

Marc Re Percussion

Does anyone know what takes more battery reading a game off cartridge or sd card ??

Deciding which way to go for gear.club unlimited ...

F

Fernando Enrique Andrade II

I never took this into consideration

J

Joel St

Really??? I don't think it would matter. It's just memory.

J

Joel St

But to answer the question I would say SD would use more.

J

Jermaul W

Someone done a test on a gaming board and its it about the same.

S

Solomon Wood

Simple logic states system would use more battery instead of as card now u want to talk about witch is faster if say system I mean your ad card could be faster guess it all depends on how much space as card has and how fast it is I know one thing people say it only runs microsd xc cards witch is a compatibility lie people tell u all the time just like how they say if you buy a apple phone if you want to use headphones they have to be apple headphones that is a lie or how they tell me that some computers that run do can't be upgraded to 10 which is also a lie any computer can upgrade to 10 the only thing compatibility is good to pay attention to is if your trying to find a game that fitts your specs of whatever system u got

S

Solomon Wood

Oh and when I said do I meant xp my phone is stupid and also ad and as meant sd

J

Jeremy Davis

Either way, it's still reading information off of a card be it the sd or the game card. I don't see it making much difference.

J

Josh Brown

Never thought about it. Save SD card space if you can.

N

Niki Coppola

The amount is probably negligible and shouldn't be a factor in your digital vs Physical decision. I picked up the game at Gamestop yesterday (a Gamestop exclusive).

T

Timothy Murphy

Technically you'd get more playtime off the sd card because the load times are shorter. No idea about the battery.

S

Solomon Wood

Kay I guess we card then is faster

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom