Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does anyone know of a PVE server that's boosted and possibly on the center, I'm just...

G

Gabriela Heron

Does anyone know of a PVE server that's boosted and possibly on the center, I'm just looking for a PVE server it doesn't have to be center it's just preferred

H

Heather Patterson

How boosted? This is what is have.

Welcome to Shenaniganville! Fresh center map! PvE with events!

Center map: PvE with PVP events!
Mature players only!

Stats:
XP 5x
Taming 12.5x
Harvest 2.0x
Mating interval 0.1x
Egg hatch 6.0x
Baby mature 9.0x
Player stam 3.0x
Player fortitude 2.0x
Dino/player weight 5.0x
Player O2 3x
1.5x XP for killing/crafting

NO DOWNLOADS UNTIL MAP SWITCH! We will NOT be switching the day Ragnarok drops. This will happen when we know the map is stable and running fine.

RULES:
1. DO NOT USE THE WORD "retarded" in any shape or form! THIS INCLUDES MEMES, PICTURES, ETC. that even points in the direction of insulting an individual with intellectual disablilites!

2. No raiding or killing other people at any time unless it is a part of the events.

3. No blocking artifacts!

4. Turrets outside should be set to wilds only. Inside turrets (for troll protection) should be set to players!

Community center with industrial forge, fabricator, smithy, and chem bench will be set up at skull.

Fishing hole will be set up with poles, bait, fridges, grills, and storage will be set up as well.

Kibble station available as well!

**We will be switching to Ragnarok with character, item, and dino download enabled
HOWEVER, it will not be as soon as it drops. It will be when we find out the new map is stable enough to play!**

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Justin Hilger

Center prim +

J

Jesse Boucher

M

Mia Serpa

XD I have a 24/7 prim plus server going rag when it comes out tho.

R

Robert Callager

THE ISLAND pve server tribe wars enabled
Learn more in the group. Join GT Arkodhios

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom