Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does anyone know how to get rip of the flyer nerf on Nitrado servers and if so how?

H

Hunter Gonek

Does anyone know how to get rip of the flyer nerf on Nitrado servers and if so how?

S

Sean Arlin

I’d also like to know!

G

Gary Osbourne Jr.

Go into the Engine settings>Per Level Stats Multiplier>Add Dino (Tamed)

i have that set to 5 on my server. Which takes Ptera's to 282% movement speed

C

Calvin Schultz

How does that work if you dont even get the option to level speed on tamed flyers

G

Gary Osbourne Jr.

Once you tame them they get the buff, but the side effect is everything else gets this buff per level

C

Calvin Schultz

That may work for dino (wild) but not tamed

G

Gary Osbourne Jr.

Ok....... It worked for me. Let me know when you find another way

G

Gary Osbourne Jr.

Not trying to be a dick, but he asked, I said how I did it on my server (worked) and you all are arguing with me...... Just doesn't make sense to me

J

Joel Christy

It does work but for all Dino's. If you do tamed affinity and Jack the speed stats it kicks it up a bit for flyer

J

Joel Christy

They haven't given us the option to over ride the stats that Dino's can and can't get yet

H

Hunter Gonek

Ok I meant cause when ever I try that it doesn’t increase the speed for drags and argy

S

Sean Arlin

I played a server hey had a special boost on only flyers

C

Christopher B Hawkins

That would be nice. But the way they talked here about it is only way I've seen. I have it on mine still sucks for wyverns, argents, and quetz but also sucks for ground dinos that are way to fast also

E

Elizabeth Martin

The flyer speed boost does not and will not work on argys or wyverns. It does work on pteras and quetzals if I’m not mistaken.

E

Earl Wilson

Interested in this as well, coukd have swore I played a server that you could invest points into flyer speed about a month ago.

J

Justin Blow

Cant be done unless you up all dino speeds...

C

Christopher B Hawkins

The only way I've seen people saying that they could increase birds with points is by installing the classic flyers mod but I'm unsure how to go about doing that

C

Cody Ware

Classic flyer is an option for your server, not a mod

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom