Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone else feel like this game has sort of gotten forgotten in the...

E

Evan Marks

Does anyone else feel like this game has sort of gotten forgotten in the October/November games blow out? Game of the Year conversations are starting up, and I don’t think we should sleep on this one.

Also has anyone played the DLC? How is that going?

M

Melvin Morton Jr

There a new storymode coming next year hopefully should put. The spark back in the game cause its a really good game

S

Santos A. Rauda

It won strategy game of the year at the game awards

L

Luke Lovelock

its just too hard for my kids but its great.....

T

Tanner Babcock

To many good titles came out so soon this is why I think it was kinda under looked

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

GOTY was already given out

S

Spencer Miller

It’s a good game and I really didn’t expect it to be as good as it is but IMO, zelda, Mario and Persona 5 are better.
It’s winning plenty of best strategy game awards though which is great. It’s a fun game. It definitely deserves it and deserves to be talked about more.

S

Shane Rupert

This game just wasn't good to me. Had 0 fun while playing through it. Only thing I enjoyed was Kirkhopes soundtrack.

J

John DeVasto

I'm going to get mario but I have no interest in the one with those rabbit looking things. I'd get Rime before getting this one.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Game got tons of hype and praise

L

Lisa Leondiou

I’ve bought this game but haven’t played it yet. I’ve been waiting for Odyssey since launch of the switch so once it came out I played that first

H

Heath Mccullough

I loved this game what is the dlc i never knew it had one

A

Ash O'Donnoubhain

I love this game so much I got this...

E

Evan Marks

Okay cool so I’m changing this to talk about it as a “must play” Switch game. These are the conversations I’m seeing this game forgotten in.

M

Matt MacDonald

I loved this game. It's just that with so many other games (basically a new one I buy every month) releasing I just don't have time to go back to it. I put over 40 hours in it though and it was a great experience. One of the freshest Mario games released in a long time no doubt!

M

Matt MacDonald

I'm currently playing Skyrim which requires a lot of time. I took a small break from Skyrim for 3 days to beat the Zelda DLC. Then once Christmas arrives I'll be playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Again a game that requires a lot of time.

S

Steve Stvo Jay

I love this game!

J

James Kettler

No one make fun of me but I don't understand it?????

J

James Kettler

Ive tried to play it

M

Markus Künzel

I did not Enjoy this game. Will try it again in a few month time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom