Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone else draw Overwatch fan art (Credit to original artist this is just my...

S

Sarah K. Lobbs

Does anyone else draw Overwatch fan art
(Credit to original artist this is just my version of their art)

D

David Thomas Cupp

That's REALLY good.

T

Tara Meadowbrooke

This is great! Your lines are fantastic!

S

Sage Matias

I try but it's not too good

C

Charles Saabye Koide

'Credit to original artist' ???
If you're not the artist, then how is it your art???

V

Valkyrie

link to original?

A

Abby Burton

Yeah; I recently did genji and mercy

A

Adelita Blan

Here’s a version I’ve seen don’t know where though

K

Kara Cruz

Yes, but mostly Junkrat. ☺❤

C

Charles Saabye Koide

Also this is not really referenced, it's nearly traced, which is against the law.. I get the wanting to do great art, wanting to succeed.
But this is not the way to go. Practice is everything, you may even get better than that artist if you keep drawing!.

M

Melanie Ouellette

I like to alter the characters (i.e. put them in other universes, genderbending them, putting them in a casual setting, etc.) I'm not good with all the small details on paper just because my bases aren't very clean but I'm still trying! '^-^

S

Stephanie Mary-Kate Carrowan

Omg draw me

P

Petra Nebzox

Referencing art isn't a bad thing. Many painters will attempt to recreate famous portraits in attempt to mimic the masters' techniques and therefore refine their own. That being said, I would recommend including the word "recreated" or "referenced" in your description to avoid confusion.

Also find the original source/artist. Pinterest isn't a very reliable way to reference an artist. Just saying "credit to the original artist" without naming or linking them properly can be seen as disrespectful. Tineye is a great reverse image resource that usually helps me find original artists!

J

Johanne Davidsen Hestbæk

It's a great learning method what you're doing. But I wouldn't call it your art. It looks good though.

J

Joja Horastie

Amazing !!!
Yes i doo .. and i have an Instagram account Horastie_art

M

Madi Correa

The original artist is Artgerm if anyone wanted to know!

A

Alice Malice

here's the link link to the original
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I think what some people are trying to say, and please don't take offence, but drawing another artists art and saying you are doing it in your own style would mean making it different in some way. Drawing from a reference of someone else's art is usually frowned upon in the artist community, but don't let that discourage you from drawing because you clearly have talent. PLEASE don't let that discourage you.

If you drew an image of mercy from an in-game pic that would be different, but this is someone else's art, that is a copy. But you clearly have talent so please don't stop posting here.

S

Sarah K. Lobbs

I deeply apologize for all the disruption on this post
But I will be taking this down because of the hate that is being resigned towards it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom