Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone else Agree with what Tim just said on his stream? Someone asked if they...

• Thread starter Evelyn Fazzingo
  • Start date
E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Does anyone else Agree with what Tim just said on his stream?
Someone asked if they should buy Overwatch and his reply was,
TimTheTatMan: If you enjoy screaming, Overwatch is like League of Legends, with Mic.

A

Ash Kirigaya

TimTheFatMan

A

Ash Kirigaya

TimTheBoostedMan

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Im a horse Im a horse Im a horse Ez Clap

J

John Huk

I wouldn't listen to anything he says tbh

A

Alaa Yassine

He definitely has not seen the league community then.. league is free to play unlike Overwatch.. give League voice chat and you'll experience true cancer.

P

Peter Gomez

Yes this is accurate

I

Itbaan Hsart

Ok iv never played LoL but how do u play comp games without mic i mean in highlevels

A

Ashlyn Cerellia

League is nothing like Overwatch.
League is free
League has all variety if creatures with different abilities (some don't have weapons) Overwatch you have mainly weapons and not that much of a selection to choose from
Mana league has mana but no ults. Overwatch does have ults but no mana
League has 3 things you have to press and more challenging since you have towers to take down and small minions you kill. Overwatch has payload which you have to guild and kill the enemy team.

They will never be the same but both do have cancerous people (to an extent)

J

Justin Hemsley

As a loose recommendation he’s right to a certain degree. There’s a bunch of toxicity and blaming that occurs and voice chat just magnifies that toxicity.

Not that I don’t enjoy bantering with scrub lords who think they know how to play the game, but to a degree he’s right

R

Richard Miller

It’s not always like that. He’s giving the game a bad rep. It’s not like every lobby you go in you get someone spamming terrible remarks in chat

D

Diante Spidey LaRue

He’s right, I can’t suggest this game to friend anymore either.

E

Enrique Sandoval

Yep

J

José Alvito

Or, how about this...you get 5 good friends (or more) who can play with you regurarly.
If you don't want to find assholes, don't play a team based game with strangers and stick with singleplayer games, it's as simple as that. Otherwise, grow a spine and learn to ignore/laugh at the so called "toxic" people.(it's such an overused and often badly applied adjective it pisses me off).
Learn to have fun and don't let others affect you instead of whining about the community.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom