Contact advertising [email protected]

Do you think Widow's ult needs a rework? I personally don't mind but I really get...

L

Lara Mourad

Do you think Widow's ult needs a rework?
I personally don't mind but I really get confused when people say that her ult is the most useless in the game, while it's really valuable in a lot of ways.

D

Dane Oliver

I think that it could give her some buffs to her kit while her ult is active like her venom mine has like a bigger cloud or it turns into a smoke bomb and her hook in on like a lower cooldown or something. Just ideas of mine

A

Aaron Icardi

It's fine lol. Widow's ult is literally wall hacks. Puts the team a step ahead of the opposition and allows the Widow to get easy picks.

It's only shit to low elo players with the game sense and mechanical skill of a headless chicken

B

Brandon Ko

I don’t know why but it is so hard to use when everyone is red, I’m bad tho lol

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Widowmaker’s ultimate is scary powerful honestly

D

Danny Bowers

If you are a good widow, then it is very powerful, it’s practically wall hacks

L

Luna Bellinski

It's more the fact that Hanzo has an ability that's almost the same as her ult. I think it's a useful ability but I don't think it's ult-worthy. I more think they should incorporate her hook into her jump somehow, make her ult a secondary ability with a long cooldown, and give her a different ult possibly something that focuses more on DPS as really her current ult is more of a support ability

C

Coyan Retsof

Nah, she is sniper, its perfect

K

Katie Henderson

I think she’d be a good candidate for a secondary ult dunno what exactly

M

Matt Bubp

Those who think her ult is useless are not good at playing her, basically

J

John Huk

In my GM/Top 500 games, everyone hides for it pretty much

D

Do Minh Cuong

A wall hack for deterrent effect, anti flanking and allow leading shots against enemies. Only bronze noobs would said such thing is useless

B

Brandon Culley

Her ult is one of the best hands down. Widow + junkrat rip tire is something fierce

T

Tristan Taylor

Maybe show enemy health bars or ones in yellow are critical health. Something like Sombra.

E

Elijah Britton

Widow is fine how she is. One of the highest skill ceiling characters.

M

Matthew J Crofts

i only wish they added like a 20% dmg taken while it's active. otherwise i think it is fine the way it is

N

Neko Hime

It's only "useless" because it's a passive abiltity and not a physical damage one, which to most people makes it weaker. In reality it is super strong but little you can actually use it for with widow alone. People dont work with their teams ever, thus it is "useless" to them.

M

Mahara Zamban

“SHE GOT THE WALLS” *team panics*

J

Justin Becker

No her ultimate is great, it gets you easy kills, unless you can't aim.

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

Actually to be honest it's pretty balanced. Wall hacks are awesome and most top 500 streamers abuse it if they have an ult. It might not be game changing like other ults but the wall hacks reveal where the enemy is positioned

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom