Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Do you think monopoly is worth it if you have friends to play it with?

D

Dale Pistole

Do you think monopoly is worth it if you have friends to play it with?

J

John Garcia

Yes

J

John Garcia

Especially if its still on sale

D

Dominique Stepherson

do you value your friendship?

M

Mitch Musser

I got it for 20 bucks on black Friday. I want Uno

C

Cameron Michael Grant

Def. Great version.

C

Christopher S. Guillory

Yes, I just played it with a couple friends yesterday, it's a great Monopoly game to play with friends on the Switch. We had a lot of fun.

J

Joey Minatta

I never understood getting these type games on a console and not getting the board game instead?

T

Travis Timmons

Yes, for $20 on sale, it was a great deal. I was playing a game with my kids on an airplane, which made it 100% worth it for us!

M

Mcrittenz Adville

what if you have no friends?

J

Jaime Bland

Uno is fun. The load times on monopoly SUCKED. I hear they may have patched it.

J

Jessica Brantley

I have Uno and Monopoly. Both are plagued with online errors, but Uno is worse. It has gotten better than it was at release though.

T

Tam Cai

I was hesitant to pick up Monopoly for the Switch at the full price of $40 — after hearing the reviews of the 1-minute long loading times. But after seeing it was $20 at Best Buy Black Friday...it was worth it then. Fortunately, looks like Ubisoft took care of the loading issue right away which has a HUGE "download upload banner" at the top of the logos screen (i.e. Press Start). The update fixed it. My GF and I played a few hours of it this past Friday night...it was super fun...especially the liveboards mode.

J

Jimmy Moncivaiz

Clearly you haven’t bought it as a board game, so I don’t see how it’s gonna make any difference.

N

Nhi Mai

My bro wanted me to get it but i prefer rolling my own dice lol

J

Justin McGowan

Maybe..... The real question is do you ever trust a "friend" who is willing to play Monopoly?

E

Errol Squires

Truck yeah!!!!

I

Isabelle Cooper

Yes it's ace

M

Metin Mehmedov

Monopoly or boom street?

J

Jeff Mayo

Monopoly is never worth it, no matter if it's a video game or the actual board game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom