Contact advertising [email protected]

Do you like having Ana in your match?

U

Udi Haguel

Do you like having Ana in your match?

N

Nathie Ri

Not these days.. Even mercy with her nerfs is more usefull than her. She is having a great kit that she almost cant use with all these shields and when the team needs to contest high ground together. Its not for nothing she still has the lowest pickrate on GM matches...

L

Laeth Thomas

No-- Great Ana's are fucking GODLIKE but so hard to come by, I'd rather people not play her at all.

J

Josue Ortiz

Of course! I’m an Ana main and I’ve had a lot of good Ana on my teams

N

Nomar Cestero

If she’s good then yes, if she’s not good but she nano me almost everytime, i dont fail when i get nano’ed

M

Michael Kurpicski

If they can aim
Yea sure.

R

Ricki Gorospe

I don't mind Ana at all, but it's quite literally hit or miss. I'd prefer Zen or Moira to her, but if you can nail your shots and make your call-outs, that's great.

J

Jordan Lineberry

As long as the person is decent at her

B

Beau Popkin

Yeah I'd rather have any support to no support and 5 dps instalocks.

D

Daniel DeAguero

She's ether hit or miss lol

Š

Šhęhãb Åłî

Im very happy when i have ana even she's good or bad cuz i love getting gerenade so i got double heal from taking breathe
Roadhog

Z

Ziad Hatem

yeah of course

A

April Christine Thompson

Only if she can aim

S

Stephanie Rosado

Prefer ana than a dps Moira

U

Ugnė Lazauskaitė

Most Ana players cant even aim -.- I play tank and healer all the time, and as a tank, in the middle of the fight, you can expect heals more from Mercy than Ana.

M

Malachi Ward

I’m an Ana main with an average of 70% acc. Scoped and unscoped and an average of 6124 every 10 mins. So I’d say that I’m pretty good. You’d probably want me on your team

J

Julia Berntsson

Depends, once I had an Ana that just ran in alone and didn't heal us. They gotta be good

M

Minh Nguyễn

i prefer Mercy

J

Jai Wilson

Only if she hits 95% of her shots

P

Pranshu Cbs Negi

Ana is a classy character

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom