Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Do not join Saint215 (server host) the admins will force join your tribe and wipe you...

• Thread starter Hunter Stephenson
  • Start date
H

Hunter Stephenson

Do not join Saint215 (server host) the admins will force join your tribe and wipe you if you grind out and raid their "alpha" who has 20 turrets on his base. All around great community at first but alpha is the hosts best friend. He gets offended if your good at the game.

A

Alex Zarathustra

Hahahahaha 20 turrets.

S

Stephen Barger

Pm me hunter

L

Liam Millerchip

Did the same thing to us too, fuck that server

B

Brad Mclaren

Yep, they teleported to our base, blocked us from the Facebook, banned us from the game, and the bullshit part is they encourage pvp and admins grinds legit. We raided them, at least 5 sets of full asc riot armour, over 2k c4 and several asc weapons. The server is garbage

R

Ryan Landvik

U don’t want any admin abuse come check out the server I am on survivetheark16 boosted rag server currency is black pearls

B

Brian Vincent

Sea2skysurvival

O

Oisín Ó Cruadhlaoich

Join wildarkserver68. No admin abuse. Just play the game.

A

Alex Santana

:Host GT: LifeOfArk247
:Admins:
Made Ln 2001

24/7pvp on Ragnarok
Friendly Community
Ideas for events welcome
Setting are up for discussions go to our servers club and vote for what you want or start your own vote Club: lifeofark247 server club:

:Stats:
Harvest x5
Taming x3
Maturing x3
Loot Crate Quality x2
Fishing BP Quality x2
Small boost to player and dino stats

:Rules:
N O S T A R T E R S
Taming brontos is OK
Don't block artifacts or major resource spawns
There only is 1 admin that's me and my tribe are 100% legit we encourage raiding us

Messaging in the club is the fastest way to get a hold of an admin, if we take a bit to reply please remember that we are people to and sometimes we fall asleep with the Xbox on :)

C

Cesar Valenzuela

Hahahaha 20 turrets? My base on rag had 70 turrets just on one wall lol

R

Ricky Spain Jr.

Me and my cousin had our dinos wiped by a admin for asking for a dino wipe, because the map was basically empty of dinos.

B

Brandon Perryman

Arkpvpserver233 raid who you want lol just try to make sure they are online so its actually a challenge

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom