Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Do Not Join ClassyGents their admins play PvP and get mad when you play the game...

D

David Janson

Do Not Join ClassyGents their admins play PvP and get mad when you play the game better or know how to somthing they don't know how to. They will threaten to kick you off the server if you don't lower your skill to theirs. They say they have a 3 strike rule but ban you at the first possible offense.

C

Caleb Williams

Glitching yourself behind a barrier so people can't get to you isn't pvping better. Plus an overwhelming amount of people complained about the Northmen.

C

Caleb Williams

B

Brandon Sandford

Lmaooooooooo. You seem upset.

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

JurassicArk1111 no admin bases

J

James Jarrett

Yeah guys don't join. That guy said overwhelming amount of people but really means him and the other 5 admins and admin tribe and his buddy's tribe.

There are a plethora of servers out there. Just save yourself the issue and find a real non raiding admin and no admin abuse server that has a legit host that knows the game.

There isn't even an overwhelming amount of people in the server to begin with. Most I saw was 15 at a time and 5 or 6 was admins.

Just find a real pvp server guys with admins who are intelligent.

J

James Jarrett

Oh yeah btw admins DO raid unprovoked in that server. So that says enough already.

J

Jeffrey Elmore

What kinda rates/stats are you lookin for bud?

C

Caleb Williams

25 on last night

C

Caleb Williams

And the page states we all play like everyone else pretty sure if I was abusing admin abilities I'd be riding level 5k dinos instead of a tamed 145 griffin but okay

H

Hunter Bell

Join creamycares. Alpha wiped all the troll tribes and looking for competition

H

Hunter Bell

No admin base just occasional events and dw

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom