Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Do NOT join arkadianpvp. They claim it's no admins and no rules, I get it. But when...

T

Tab Oo

Do NOT join arkadianpvp. They claim it's no admins and no rules, I get it. But when the host alpha tribe treats u like a friend, Takes you on boss battles, gives you eggs, etc. Just to raid you cause they're literally bored. I think we can agree that's b.s.

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Thats ark lol

M

Mikey Willy

Come to arkoffox

P

Philly Kavanagh

im gonna open my own server soon.. i swear to god if i find out that one tribe was acting likeb estm ates with another tribe and help them out etc and then raid them... im just gonna wipe them out with destroy tribe structures and kill all there tames.. i wont ban them ill just piss em off for being complete and utter dickheads

P

Philly Kavanagh

some people just wanna watch the world burn... proper dickheads

T

Tab Oo

Like I get it I do. When they put up the base and. I saw the war quetz and shit I just demolished everything, whistles passive, logged out....They killed everyrging

P

Philly Kavanagh

yeah dont give them the satisfaction... people like that are people who failed on official so they take out their frustration on people who like player dedicated...proper fucking losers lol

D

Dusty Crow

I treat everyone on my server like a friend, that being said I secretly hate all my friends with a passion cuz I get close to them emotionally and as a self defense mechanism I want to kill them off before they hurt me

D

Daniel Waite

ArkG4ming join my server bro I'm only on to set up events

R

Ramey Christensen

NEW Ragnarok Server up and running! We're looking for more survivors to help fill the Ark to the brim! Whether taming a T-Rex or PvP is your fancy you can do it all!

Rules:

No harassment will be tolerated!

No trolling will be tolerated! (Here to have fun and play not get killed at Lvl 1 over and over.)

No blocking of metal /obsidian/ Cementing paste spawns.

No Brontos are to be tamed. We don't want our server crashing.

Taming is fast, Gathering is x8.

Add GT: TonicBump and let the fun BEGIN!

A

Antz Waugh

How is it the any different to a non host tribe doing it?

C

Cory Mallo

Sounds like your crying like a little bitch.....Remi Chapman lol

G

Greg Grimes

Extra extra read all about it player gets raided on PvP server and cries about it oh wait that's right its a PvP server your gonna get raided next time don't let alpha tribe know where you are located and build up kid

T

Tab Oo

I w asnt crying it was a heads up so that you don't waste your time building there or being friendly with them if you do lmao why yall so bored

E

Eric Jerome McGeary

Wait... What? Douchebaggery in Ark? No way.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom