Contact advertising [email protected]

Do not buy corsair products!!! Bought a new hx750i which was brand new and received it...

A

Allen J Russell

Do not buy corsair products!!! Bought a new hx750i which was brand new and received it DOA!! When I went to boot computer with it first time I smelled something burning which turned out to be my evga gtx 1070ftw dt. Well immediately called corsair and filed a damage claim and replacement case with them. After giving them all receipts and more they still wanted me to ship my whole pc to them. So I asked for a return and they said 6to8 weeks to process a return. No way am I doing that. Horrible customer service and I will never be using another corsair product. Thank goodness evga is fixing or replacing the card. As for the power supply at reccomendations??

J

John Bowman

Owned 7 corsair Psu's and never had an issue. All still working fine.

Feelsbadman. Shitty customer service but.

J

Joseph DiMarco

Honeslty dont trust the phone reps theyre reading from a script

T

Torri Weis

Yeah I’ve purchased many Corsair products without a single problem. If it’s your first problem with them I wouldn’t be so quick to write them off. Bad parts happen sometimes, it’s unavoidable. The severity of what happened to you just makes it sting that much more.

N

Niels van der Waa

Doa's happen with everybrand

L

Luke Jordan Beckford

Fuck

E

Erik Brown

Doas happen with every brand

E

Erik Brown

This happen to me with a Corsair and I got a thermaltake when people told me not to get thermaltake because they had boa, just be prepared to return things

J

James Chambers

Never had an issue

S

Sergio Barraza

EVGA sells a pretty solid power supply

Y

Yuri Diez

I've had no problem with 2 corsair AIOs, 2 corsair DIMMs, and 1 corsair keyboard.

N

Nick Morris

My whole PC, keyboard, mouse, and headset is Corsair, not one issue

J

Jeremiah Davis

The butthurt is real here...
DOA's are a fact of life. They happen with EVERY company. EVERY product. EVERY day.

How do you know it wasn't something you did?

R

Robby Marchesiello

wow man so trigger

A

Allen J Russell

My pc when it was working

A

Allen J Russell

My brothers I built for him

A

Allen J Russell

My wife's I built