Contact advertising [email protected]

Do any other support mains finally take a break from being a healer and suddenly...

• Thread starter Claire Nicole Sparkman
  • Start date
C

Claire Nicole Sparkman

Do any other support mains finally take a break from being a healer and suddenly remember how much less stressful it is to not watch out for your team's health status the entire time?

T

Taylor Jayne Chandler

The amount of times ive tried healing as dps is ridiculous

D

Drew Franko

Lol been playing doomfist and Hanzo only in qp I get a ton of potg but only in the losing games

E

Emily Dali

Ive been playing a lot of junkrat because hes just so easy for survivability. feels good to not heal, and also be good to my healers

C

Claire Nicole Sparkman

I still found myself healing as 76, I think I healed more than the healer did lmao

B

Bob Votava

never been a healer because of this

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Mostly when I take a break, I realize how much everyone is dying and end up switching back, rip.

A

Anna Keeler

God yes. I usually have that moment of "oh wait I don't need to trail everyone like a lost puppy I can do damage"

G

Gabrielle Hoyte

Yep. And when you play healer, you know how stressful it can be so if you can, you go find your own health pack instead of button mashing "I need healing" like a fuckwit. When I play Tracer, Mei, or Soldier, the healer never sees me. I take care of myself XD

C

Chris Gouw

i actually find it so much more stressful playing DPS and keeping a key ultimate with me and knowing i need to use it for a big play. I dont mind playing DPS every once in a while but i wouldn't be a DPS main

N

Nyssa Gilson

Omfg yes

V

Vynyl Shiro

Yes. That's why I quit playing Mercy. Though I still play Zen and Moira. And I'm gonna learn Ana eventually.

L

Lin Galini

Story of my life! I take Dva or Pharah!

A

Anthony Rodriguez

As a former Mercy only main, not including ppl diving me I actually find it less stressful since I don't have to focus on killing or taking too much charge/direction. I'm back in comp and flexing for the first time and I'll just say I still have a lot to learn

A

Ana Paulina Nindë Vega

I still find myself pressing Shift (guardian angel) so I can escape or go straight to someone asking for healing. Then I get killed

B

Brandon Neilshine

Im predominantly tanking in season 8. so no, I dont know what that's like >.>

T

Torrie Drogt

UGH I always want to tank but no one of the damn team will support ever.

M

Mihnea Gogu

dps is probably the most stressful since you get a lot of shit from everyone

M

Marie Kathryn

When I play mercy the enemy team is all over me.
When I play zarya they back off. Or run away when I get that sweet charge

S

Savhanna Hawthorne

I'm a flex support because i'd have an ulcer if i wasn't

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom