Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Do any of you actually look at other ppls answers before you comment the exact same...

• Thread starter Thomas Floyd Castillo
  • Start date
T

Thomas Floyd Castillo

Do any of you actually look at other ppls answers before you comment the exact same thing everyone else has on a thread? Or do you feel the OVERWHELMING NEED to be the one who answers?

This is a rhetorical question because I know most of you do not, hence the 30 same exact answers on each posts. 90% of the rest of the comments are ppl arguing with each other over stupid shit that doesn't matter.....

G

Glenn Schneider

I figure sometimes people are busy and just post the answer. Same reason people post the same exact thing instead of scrolling down the page for the same thing they posted.

T

T.j. Kowalzek

I figure sometimes people busy and just post the answer. Same reason people post the same exact thing instead of scrolling down the page for the same thing they posted.

P

Pete Hill

I figure sometimes people busy and just post the answer. Same reason people post the same exact thing instead of scrolling down the page for the same thing they posted.

T

Thomas Floyd Castillo

Clowns. At least ill know who to block lmfao

T

T.j. Kowalzek

This group is known for a lot of annoying things but this is probably the stupidest thing to complain about or in your own words argue about. If you're following a post that you're interested in what the answer is, you can turn OFF all notifications to that thread once you've gotten your answer. People are lazy and are not going to read through 50 comments to see if it was already answered.

J

Jesse Goff

D

Douglas Yaxley

I think they figure since people ask the same question a thousand times that we should also answer each question a thousand times.

J

Justin Lee

Thomas Floyd Castillo who the fuck is gonna read 100+ comments just to see if what your about to say has already been said. Ain't nobody got time fo dat

D

Dereck Santiago

This group is known for a lot of annoying things but this is probably the stupidest thing to complain about or in your own words argue about. If you're following a post that you're interested in what the answer is, you can turn OFF all notifications to that thread once you've gotten your answer. People are lazy and are not going to read through 50 comments to see if it was already answered.

T

Troy Williams

E

Elijah Rompa

Also let's be real. These posts have a bunch of different answers so sometimes people posting the same answer is to reaffirm the correct answer.... Or at least what they feel is the correct answer

M

Makiay Sanders

It's ARK man, people will do anything to argue with you but can back it up in real life.

林家安

I just tamed a Giga!

S

Simon Danmark

D

Ducker Darren Browning

Welcome to social media

C

Clumsey Ermine

B

Brandon Hickey

J

Johnny Gutz

When I click to reply it doesn't show everyone else's commentsautomstically and so I'm not about to read thirty minutes of responses just in case I end up repeating someone .

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom