Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Did the EDZ faction glitch for 300 marks. Got 15 pieces of gear and only 1 upgrade....

B

Bret Metz

Did the EDZ faction glitch for 300 marks. Got 15 pieces of gear and only 1 upgrade. All my legendary engrams from faction vendor and gun vendor are 273 but my power level is 283. Is that normal or how does scaling work?

M

Mona Albrecht

you need the powerfull gear to "break trough"
also if you have any legendary Mod's they add +5 but apparently cound different to the "base" Light level

B

Bret Metz

So like once my power level gets to say 285+ will my engrams scale higher than 273?

M

Mona Albrecht

yes :) im 303 atm and get 297 drops
but yes ... get the LL a little higher and you will drop new higher gear

B

Bret Metz

Got ya. Wish I wouldn't have spent all those tokens but oh well

B

Brian Kelly

They scale but I don't think they get higher than your level.
Powerful gear and exotics

A

Alex Sparky Ramirez

Yeah, mate. Yu start gettingsoft capped at 270. From then on is the struggle. If you do your clan, flashpoint, crucible and nightfall engrams, you’ll easily break through your soft caps. Also, if you get any expotics, they’re worth infusing into purples just because they give you a massive light boost to armor or weapons. Plus, even if you break them down, you can always pick them up from your inventory for 10 legendary shards.

B

Bret Metz

Say I have a 285 exotic. If I infuse that into a 275 purple it will make the purple 285 too? Or can it make it even higher than 285?

W

William Alcorn

Depends on the mods

C

Craig D'Costa

Do ur miles stones u wastes ur tokens

S

Scott Durling

Mona Albrecht what level should I spend the faction tokens ? I’m having a hard time just surpassing 270. I used 200 tokens from my faction already.

D

Drian Lin

it depends on your legendary mods in your gear. you may be 280 LL but if all your gear is like 275 and all have legendary mods then youre gonna see lower stuff because youre not true 280 for the rng

M

Mark Ellsworth

You'll get there buddy. Just gotta run with us

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom