Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Did I just do 30 iron banner matches and was rewarded with 10 fudging shaders?

A

Andy Foulston

Did I just do 30 iron banner matches and was rewarded with 10 fudging shaders?

J

Jesse Ferling

Hurry up and figure out what the rest of us have

L

Laurence Ilejay

8 engrams = iron banner hunter gear set. rngesus lol

A

Adam Skinner

I’ve played about two hours and got 2 ib armour and the scout.

D

Danny Caldwell

I am not bitching cause you can buy the shit anyways , but I just got 4 scouts in a row. I wouldn't at all be mad at a change in percentages.

J

John Hwe

I ran IB until the rep bundle / milestones were done on all 3 characters and I got most of the armor as drops and 2 weapons.. still have about 200 tokens after purchasing 2 armor pieces and a few ornaments. Have you been winning most matches?

K

Kiyoko Mori

RNGesus can be a dick sometimes. I've gotten three coldhearts today from three exotic engrams.

P

Paul L. Williams III

I got four chests in a row. One was a masterwork.

P

Pepe Deen Frowuge

lol. the first thing I got was the ship, second was the sparrow and shotgun.

P

Paul L. Williams III

Wait that was this update? Sheesh.

A

Alex Thilthorpe

I got forward path and cloak both master works for my 30 games bounty

C

Chris Nihilson

i got the legendary IB Emblem and some legendary IB shaders, no weapons or armor, nor any ghosts, sparrows, or ships. Seems like it's reward is 1 and a half Iron Banner engrams worth of RNG based loot.

it should have been something formal and unique, like a special ghost shell or something, like the Mercury Forge giving Sagira's Shell (which is oddly kind of useless once you've attained it, unless you wanna farm Lighthouse engrams in the hope of getting a Prophecy weapon for your alts... but then, whats DIM for?).

seriously, i really hope Destiny 3 learns from these mistakes; queues for Guided Games locking us in orbit for 30min-2hr is shit, expecting players to alt-tab out of game to an external website for LFG is shit, 99% of rewards are RNG based (also shit), PC version needs better communication tools (at least, ones that are easy to use in-game), armor sets need to feel attractive for more reasons than aesthetics (theyre getting there), and premium lootboxes need to get fucking axed (if the game's budget is reliant on microtransactions, then the budget needs to be re-examined and Activision needs to stop thinking that loot-boxes are no different than Kinder Eggs when they're more like slot machines or roulette wheels).

H

Helel Lucerna

Buy all your desired items directly first then test your luck with engrams later bro.

L

Luke Meadus

Yep fuck that lol

B

Ben Rogers

lord saladin doesnt understand deserving rewards systems

M

Michał Skotnicki

And not even the new ones!

A

Adam Johnson

Well the last reward was an Emblem. Which was amazingly underwhelming. So they really upped the ante this time ... doh!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom