Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Did anyone see amazon changed the way the prime preorder discount works? Whats your...

• Thread starter Jonathan DeSira
  • Start date
J

Jonathan DeSira

Did anyone see amazon changed the way the prime preorder discount works? Whats your thoughts on this?

J

Jessica Brantley

How does it work now? I noticed it didn't discount me when I preordered Sonic Forces.

J

Jonathan DeSira

If you don't preorder the game, you don't get the discount. Before you had up to 2 weeks after the game came out to get the discount.

J

Jon Hulkbuster

I dunno, kind of makes sense.

J

John Piazza

If you do it after the game is out, that wouldn't be considered preordering. Kinda makes sense.

D

Derek Pearson

It's garbage that they did this. I didn't realize they did this when I bought Mario and Rabbids on release day. Talked to 3 reps till one understood whati was taking about when I asked where the discount went. They gave me a one time discount for the game though!

A

Alex Hoosz

And I highly recommend Best Buy Gamers Club. I have Gamers Club and I more than paid off the $30 membership fee when I preordered destiny 2 and battlefront 2. You get 20% off preorders and new(sealed) games and 10% off used. Also, there are preorder incentives all the time...like specifically the destiny 2 and battlefront 2 I preordered, I got a $10 gift card for each for preordering. Totally worth it.

C

Cameron Hale

That's really odd cause it wasn't too long ago that they changed the discount from 2 weeks after release to longer then 2 weeks for select games. Why do that and then change it again?

W

Wunda Wurld

That's why I have BestBuy Gamers Club Unlocked

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom