Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Destiny 2, Casual Playlist is just sweaty clans. You can't even play casual for fun if...

C

Carlos Martinez-Rodas

Get Rekt

C

Christopher Schmidt

I've read through all of these comments from both the OP and fellow players and what I can see the most is the OP is salty and not having fun, and anyone who doesn't validate those feelings is simply wrong. So I'll say this, perhaps this isn't the type of game you should be playing? Granted I know you WANT to play it, but all you are doing here is making excuses about why the game is "so bad" and "not catering to your playstyle". I too am not particularly enjoying the game as a solo player, but I know and accept that the onus of that falls directly on me. I'm in a clan, I just don't know anyone in it and haven't made the effort to get to know anyone so my gameplay suffers. I havent done the raid, or the nightfall. I pvp a bit solo. I've progressed as high as i can by myself and have just stopped playing. But I don't think the game sucks, I accept it for what it is. Maybe you need to do the same?

J

John Smith

You're still lucky because the premades im matched against are in Japanese or Korean characters. My fate is sealed

P

Patrick Ungar

Stop complaining about this game.

C

Carlos Faúndez Del Campo

Git gud, the best players doesn't depends of teams.

P

Pier-olivier Poiré

problem is .... pvp milestone.

M

Mike Gomez

STUDY VIDEOS ON THE BOSS FIGHTS OR GTFO PLEB.

Lol

F

Fang Vang

Lol love your complaints, cause it’s the truth. Everyone so scared to admit it.

A

Aaron Koenig

Git gud. Even though you lose make them hate you

J

Javed Shamim

Matchmaking is pretty shit

B

BJ Jarrett

I️ go in solo all the time and play just fine! Just learn to watch your map and stick with your team! You don’t need to communicate with them to succeed. Just learn to play the game and practice

W

Will Sremmus

Destiny does not have a causal mode.

R

Rubens D. Garcia

I have fun solo queue in casual. It looks like you're bottom frag and that kinda irks you because they have communication and you don't because you queued with randos.

The problem is really that you're taking Casual too seriously. If they're better than you, study them with every death. Learn something. It's not that bad.

Its true that it's almost always clans you're fighting, but that doesn't mean you can't follow a teammate and team shoot.

A

Albert Beesler

I play with my clan in casual, we're not even communicating about the match we're cracking jokes and laughing over various of topics.

J

Jonathan Mcdonald

The amount of hackers in this game, doesn't make multiplayer much fun. Once you hit end game until expansion, you're stuck playing another game or make a new character.

J

Jason Cooper

I’m solo cuing. Having a lot of fun.

T

Tye Johnson

Warm up for trials maybe

B

Barry Kilgour

I solod casual all day yestersay and averaged a 4.0 shit even did a few competetive matches solo and got above 2.0 every game but one.

B

Barry Kilgour

Im not even that good

M

Michael Andreassen

Can you find a group for raids ingame?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom