Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Destiny 2, Casual Playlist is just sweaty clans. You can't even play casual for fun if...

C

Conan Lockwood

Destiny 2, Casual Playlist is just sweaty clans. You can't even play casual for fun if you don't have friends. Half way through the game, its just so boring. I see why people leave games tbh.

S

Sean Conkle

Its always fun when the team of randos stomp the clan tram though.

B

Bartosz Zych

So you want to play online game and have problem that you can't play it single player?

L

Luke Mason

Yeah I wish they had solo only lobbies, as much as playing with a random clan and against clans can be, if you'er playing against some coordinated guys who just camp one spot or 2 positions in domination, its not fun and you just can't win.

A

Alex Elward

I don't see the problem. I play crucible a lot solo and barely ever run in to a 4 stack. hopefully they bring out a ranked mode with solo/duo/squad queues.

C

Conan Lockwood

I've had multiple in a row, usually most times when I play. The p[roblem is, they have comes, randoms don't. They can play like a unit, randos dont.

T

Thomas Fuller

I play clan. Casual it's casual which means you play for fun and to win

J

John Cruickshank

The crucible matches I've played have been fine, its about an even 50/50 win lose.

I haven't seen any salt or anything.

Im not disagreeing with you its just my experience. Ive had fun is all

T

T.j. Sappington

Join a clan?

J

Joseph Strickfaden

Seems like a troll post.

D

Daniel Anderson

Casual and competitive Is just the playlist. That dictates what game types you can get. Nothing about casual and competitive playlist is casual or competitive.

D

Daniel Anderson

But if they add in a ranked playlist, which I highly doubt they will, that would pull a lot of these clan groups to that playlist and less would be running the ones we have now.

A

Alex Fleming

See im in a huge clan but most of our 4 mans in casual are cause we like chilling casual is like our warm up or if we lose our winning streak we chill out. Just cause 4 man clan is in a game doesnt make us sweaty or anything. We have our discord we muck around and play together. That is what this game is about correct??

A

Alex McIlvaine

This was one of my gripes for 6v6 pvp since trials is a 4v4 sweat fest they go to quickplay for "NOOB Stomping". I left a clan of guys like that..

T

Tim Horn

You can still win play most time solo and win like every game

Б

Бончев

Not the game’s fault that you suck

D

Derrick Avila

get a sword, you can wipe a whole clan

A

Anthony Walsh

Another complainer... just delete this lame post. Go play something else if you don’t like it

J

Jeremy Scheffler

I always queue solo and very rarely have any issues like this. Every now and again our random team gets stomped by a clan queueing, but that's what happens when teammates communicate. Even when I'm with the randoms, I still watch where my team is and try to predict behavior and support my team. If your get a good set of randoms, there will be no issue with clan squads.

D

Darin Ferraro

I hear ya.. but casual is just that. Don't expect casual players jumping in for a quick pvp to know how to roll like a pack. I have been lucky though more games than not the team sticks together.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom