Contact advertising [email protected]

Demand $1700 what do you thing...will this prebuild futureproofed? Used for 4k...

M

M Anis CH

Demand $1700
what do you thing...will this prebuild futureproofed?
Used for 4k gaming,can this system has the capability for future up-gradation of nvidia 2000 series graphic card.
HP OMEN 870 EXTREME Gaming PC
7th Generation Corei7 7700K Processor.
With OMEN Liquid Cooling System Installed.
32GB DDR4 Ram 2400Mhz
256GB M.2 PciExpress Nvme Samsung 960 Pro SSD
2TB Sata HDD 2nd Storage.
Bluray Burner Drive Multi
Nvidia GTX 1080 FounderEdition

B

Brendan Lahucik

It's a little too expensive for what u r getting but for a prebuilt it's a good deal, definitely would have upgrade potential, my only concern is that if you ever need more than a 600w psu for the 20 series cards then u would need a new psu and the psus in these use a special connector for the rgb led strip and cd drive that you would probably lose ability to use if swapping a psu

A

Amanda Goss

David Goss

G

Gerry Mtakatifu Olomide

How much

J

Joel Varuska

There isn't a 256GB samsung 960 pro.

A

Amanda Goss

My husband has this Desktop and he loves it.

C

Callender Casey

I dont know where your seeing the 1700 for a 32gb m.2 version. All the $1700 omens I can find have 16gb ram, a 256gb ssd, and a 1tb hdd unless you want to spend more.

T

Tony Huu Tran

What's the power supply though?
must be a shit generic psu inside I bet.

C

Chris Bittola

Friend has the 7700/1070 version and it runs cool. I expected it to get hot in that little case

S

Shalim Shahzad

Very cheap.. Im not gonna buy this

A

Andrej Koreň

good specs but I have ASUS Strix GTX 1080 and it struggles on 4k I could pull of like med / high on GTA 5 (which still looks way better than all ultra 1080p) and this one got founders one so it must heat up way more than mine...geforce 10series are not 4k proof apar from 1080TI I guess

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom