Contact advertising [email protected]

Dark Fantasy Witching Tower VR Haunts PS VR This Fall

News

Staff member
I’m Artem Severin of Daily Magic Productions, and I’m here to announce that Daily Magic is bringing Witching Tower VR to PlayStation VR this fall. Of all of the titles we’ve developed, I’ve never been as excited for anything as I have for this.

The Witching Tower is a VR action-adventure set in an original dark fantasy universe. You will take the role of Anna, a prisoner in the tower, as she discovers she has a talent for controlling the dead. Fight and puzzle your way through the foreboding fortress tower, unraveling each level’s mysteries. The Witching Tower VR is an unparalleled experience with breathtaking visuals and environments.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Witching Tower VR is not a short-term experience, but a full-featured game built for VR from the ground up. From the very beginning of development, our goal has been to give players reasons and rewards for exploring. Each level will present you with fresh challenges and unique story experiences.

As Anna, you have a number of powers and tools at your disposal. You can fence with your enemies, snipe them with an enchanted bow, or unleash your magic. Study your enemies, block their strikes, and counterattack with a crushing blow or a headshot.

You can also develop your magic powers:

• Necromancy: take control of undead warriors and pit them against your enemies, or use them as pawns to help you defeat the tower’s numerous traps and puzzles.
  • Sight: your magic will show you a world others cannot see, and reveal invisible objects.
  • Manipulation: summon a magical lasso that can grab and control objects from afar, collapse architecture, and crush your enemies.

On one level, you will explore a dungeon that housed the tower’s other prisoners, long since tortured to death. They were once wizards, magicians, and enchanters hunted for the powers that you possess. Their sad ghosts linger, and will share their memories of the tower and its dark mistress. On another, you’ll crawl hand-over-hand across the tower’s exterior, dangling over a frozen mountain gorge. For players’ convenience and comfort, Witching Tower VR will have a choice of user-configurable movement options: teleportation and locomotion.

The PS VR version of Witching Tower VR is in its final stages of development, and we are looking forward to showing it to the public!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom