J

Johnny Quest

Cup head should have been a switch game Xbox played us

J

Jonathan Peirano

Yes if cuphead comes to switch it will be worth it

M

Matti Moilanen

Hahaha CupHead yeah man. I got it on PC. Xbox is somewhat useless when you have PC. Microsoft exclusives baby... PC+PlayStation+Nintendo. Best combo wombo. Cuphead is awesome.

P

Paolo Longoni

And Mario on Xbox?

J

Jonathan Peirano

Cud be possible since crash is

S

Sean Renaud

Cuphead isn't really something for the current Nintendo crowd though. For too long we've been babied. What I wish they'd do is when Oddessy DLC comes out make some frustrating BS levels. When Galaxy, 64 (honestly don't remember Sunshiine) made you start the level over if you screwed up you could only make your game but so hard. When Oddessy is like "oh no you died to the boss but we're starting you out outside his door and oh you don't even half to walk over you can telleport to any flag you touched you could have had some truly, truly punishing BS like some of those comets were. And lets face it the on ly reason the Moon is even difficult is because it feel like your playing on Novicane and if y o u'd just walk away for a week and come back without all the muscle memory it's not even truly annoying.

R

Raden Faiz

Sure Nintendo can have it if they willing to Trade Mario or Zelda for Xbox. Sounds ridiculous right?

S

Stephan Serna

Xbox has a lot of amazing powerful games for that powerful console of theirs (respect!)

But I feel Nintendo fans and their love for the classics would I appreciate an original idea of a game like Cuphead more.

S

Snickers Keller

Probably never because MS payed for it to be exclusive to them because they need something all of their exclusives have turned into trash and they have nothing else... so they need to take that they can get..

V

Varga Michael

It has to come to switch would be awesome!!

C

Charles Holmes

I'll buy it in a heartbeat

B

Brooke Rothschild

I'd rather Nintendo keep building there own portfolio of games to play than poach others.
The more unique the Switch is...the better it performs

N

Noeh Fa

People don't want to buy XBOX because it didn't have exclusive, but when XBox have exclusive, people want that exclusive to came to their preferred platform. It's weird. Lol.

C

Craig Hogarth

Give my left but for this game on the switch

B

Bekrah T'sion

Cuphead on the Switch will be great if it supports local-wireless and online co-op.

B

Bryan Casal

It’s fine where it is

J

Julienté Fuse

Pubg mobile tho

M

Martin Garcia

Cuphead is a rather fine game and will probably never be on switch

J

Jace Henry

microsoft helped funded it, same with nintendo with bayonetta, if microsoft didnt they game probably would have been able to finish

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Hahaha it’s never gonna happen. You can pray for the sequel in 7 years

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom