PC Crucible should be named: Better Devils gamemode

• Thread starter Frederik Baltersen
  • Start date
F

Frederik Baltersen

Crucible should be named: Better Devils gamemode

J

Jessen Armstrong

Well it's the strongest weapon out there, would be dumb not to use it.

M

Matt Tschumy

Can't enter with out a Better Devils

R

Ryan Martins

I tear through them with my antiope

M

Michał Skotnicki

IDK, I manage to hold my own with TWS, Hardlight and Mamba.
That, and running with a sword is pretty amusing, all in all.

P

Pepe Deen Frowuge

lol, do you not have a sunshot? also do you not have a loquitor/ halfdan-d?

M

Michał Skotnicki

Loquitor or Halfdan? Origin Story is better.

N

Nilagni Banerjee

TWS and Frostmires for me

N

Nick DeMent

I also just kinda say fuck the meta sometimes sooo yeee the lense is back for anyone that still would like to microwave some people

T

Tyrone Miles

bruh..just roll 2 smg

C

Chris Nihilson

Better Devils and Nameless Midnight are for scrubs who can't aim; even when you miss and hit the wall, you still get in some damage for an assist. The "spray and pray" for single-actions. i understand, for Trials, thats quite a boon. But quickplay and IB? Psh. Cookie-cutter bullcrap that doesn't work when you know how to counter it.

happened to notice this in IB when I was out in the open on my way to a cap-point. I died more often when taking cover or in corridors, but decimated fools when I was out in the open. Stand right in the center of the cap point, and suddenly that explosive round hits like a marshmallow (if it hits at all) and they run out of ammo wayyy faster than my The Forward Path will (I really dig that gun, btw, not the greatest, but really good at suppressing fire against fools who need to be told what weapon to use instead of getting good at a weapon they like)

K

Knut Landsverk Rensvik

Meh. I feel most guns have similar ttk, I can use mida, bd, crimson and origin story pretty well so :p. I mostly get killed by the time worn spire

P

Paul L. Williams III

Hey hey... At least it beats MIDA Multi-Tool: The Game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom