Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy will be developed by the Skylanders developers for the...

J

Jonathan Balofsky

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy will be developed by the Skylanders developers for the Switch release. How do you all feel about that?

R

Ricardo Melendez

Have it for playstation 4 not really worried about this lol

G

Giovanni Martinez

They're a very solid developer (LOVED Pandemonium 1 and 2) and I'm sure they'll do more then fine with the Switch port.

G

Giovanni Martinez

They're a solid developer and I'm sure the port will be more then fine in their hands.

G

Glen Houde

I'd honestly rather have ratchet and clank remaster ;)

I

Isimi Kehinde

Watched a video of the game (about 2 minutes), looks very good, a competent port.

A

Andrey Mikhnev

I cringe every time someone calls the makers of the legendary Star Control II "Skylander developers". :D

J

Joe McGowen

Nice.

S

Sonny Nygård Hansen

They have made good games before, the only reason the last couple of skylanders games where shit compared to the first ones, was because Vicarious Visions made it alone without the help of "Toys for Bob" and see they made Crash N.Sane Trilogy and that was great, so i trust that they can make this on switch

C

Chris Hicks

Crash racing would be dope too

M

Malin Hayes

If you asked me if I would rather TFB make Crash or another Skylanders, I guess I’d pick Crash.

S

Shane Rupert

Toys for Bob is still alive? So they're the ones that killed Spyro?!

S

Spencer Miller

Why is that an issue? Crash trilogy Is coming

T

Travis Mcleod

Development or porting?

T

Taylor Mosley

If I find anything that is similar to Vicarious Visions have missed, I will ask Toys for Bob this question: "The fuck is a hitbox?"

M

Marc Re Percussion

Absolutely fine

R

Robert Gremillion

I have no problem with it, since they are also the same people who made what is probably the greatest space adventure ever created, Star Control. Plus I've liked all the Skylanders games

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom