Contact advertising [email protected]

Cpu for gaming + surfing

D

Denns Schmd

Cpu for gaming + surfing

N

Nate Evans

Id probably take Ryzen for the sole fact that Intel Keeps Kneecapping their Intel i5 line with every generation. I mean, it makes sense to so you don't end up killing i7 sales but still.

J

JJ Risk

6c/12t vs 6c/6t. the 8600k obvious is a beast cpu, but the price per usueability hasnt won me over

G

Gaston Prince

Intel is obsolet...

D

Denns Schmd

It bothers me that the ryzen has the same single core perfomance as an intel in 2011 (2500k)

N

Neil Towson

depends what you are going to do with it tbh. if core/thread count is more useful to you than per core performance, buy ryzen. productivity wise ryzen is marginally better, but day to day use (gaming, web browsing, etc.), intel crushes it. so if you're willing to trade away significantly better single core performance for hyperthreading/higher core count, do your thing.

W

Waseem Ahmed

I am biased towards Ryzen because I would like to support AMD now so they continue to be competitive with Intel. Without AMD, Intel would milk us dry and vice versa, Competition is great!

A

Amin Nausin

damn 1600x is alot cheaper rn

K

Kamal Naili

Define "surfing"

J

Jose Yvonne Perez

A

Abdullah Hameed

260$ without a cooler compared to a 210$ chip that comes with a decent cooler...

Secondly, you can just overclock ryzen on a 80$ b350 compared to 150$+ Z370

1600>8600k

A

Andrew Kerssens

I'd say i5 if you have some extra money for it and you aren't doing any heavy multi tasking. Your gaming performance will be better so if that is your main purpose then this is the better choice.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom