Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Considering making a almost non boosted server almost official stats pvpve thoughts?...

J

Joshua Brown

Considering making a almost non boosted server almost official stats pvpve thoughts?

Pic for a attention.

N

Nick Alsup

The worst thing about official imo is taming/maturing. If you don’t follow the “kibble tree” you spend hours waiting for a tame.

Official 150 Rex is almost 2 hours with kibble. Official 150 Theri is over 3 hours with kibble.

To me that’s a lot of time wasted. Gathering/xp/stats aren’t awful.

J

Joshua Brown

Well It would be semi boosted but not to a point where you wouldn't need kibble

J

Jessica Cordray

You would think it would be a great idea our server is like that but people just complain about it and leave

B

Billy Barlos

We run a server like that, just tweaked taming speed, weight, and stam. a few other minor stat changes and tweaks. Try the server out and see if this is what you'd be looking for.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Billy Barlos

Ill get the server stats to you if you like the way its set up. its official stats basically all doubled besides what I had mentioned. Easier to follow breedin stats, and gives decent training for people looking to future official endeavors (when all the non-sense ddosing and duping gets a patch)

G

Glenn Taylor

The point is, if you are are going to dedicate that mich time and effort, you might as well do it on official. Official won't get sick of the game in three months and disappear. People join dedicated servers so you don't have to constantly grind.

W

William Logan Appelgate

The server im on is like that breading taming and xp are boosted but gathering is only alittle boosted but we are only pvp for the sake of events that are held regularly we all help each other

J

Juni Figueroa

You might as well just go to an official server instead

J

Joshua Brown

So I am starting a server for people who want to play official like settings but work fulltime jobs and have lives.

It will be up tomorrow unsure if it will be primitive plus or regular but the settings will go as such.

PvE most days except for PvP RAID days or PvP style events like arenas or dino fights. (Other events maybe added unsure when or what)

Exp 1x

Harvest 2x

Taming 4x

Breeding 5x

Dino stats will be normal besides

1.5x health

2x weight

Players stats will be

2x health

1.5x stamina

5x weight

1.5x movement speed

2x fort

J

John James Pierce

I don't understand why people do this. Make server to make it like official. Ill just join official servers on boosted weekends. Dedicated servers to me are meant to be boosted properly. Not same as official., such a waste of dedicated servers.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom