Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Computer geeks weigh in please. My husband is buying me an all new setup. I have...

J

Jenifer Stout

Computer geeks weigh in please. My husband is buying me an all new setup. I have picked the computer, but we disagree on the monitor. He thinks I should go with a 4k and I think I should go with a 1440. My new computer has the 1080Ti in it if that makes a difference. If you had a choice, which monitor would you choose?! And if you don't mind stating why, that would be beneficial as well. Thank you so much for helping!!

N

Neal Codere

You can run both. Both would look good. The main difference between 1440 and a 4k setup is what features you want and will highly be dependant on your budget. What kind of games do you mostly play?

C

Coenraad Acker

My opinion is get a 1440 with g-sync. The 1080ti is a beast but running Ark at 4k at epic without dropping some settings wont get you good fps anyway, unless he can afford a 4k g-sync screen, then well id say do it lol. A 1440 with g-sync will give you an awesome looking game and when you get to big clusters of dinos wjere game usuall bugs out for fps the g-sync should keep thing smooth. Thats just my opinion tho

K

Kenneth Porter Christensen

Rog Swift all the way. 1440p 165hz 27"

J

John Ian Mansfield

4k I have 40in 4k and only 1080gtx high/epic and looks great

J

John Ian Mansfield

Also whats the rest of the spec

L

Liam Cross

1440p 144Hz > 4k 60Hz