Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One come and join the server : LONGLIVEARK ! So the server is up and running again on...

• Thread starter Carlos Martinez
  • Start date
C

Carlos Martinez

come and join the server : LONGLIVEARK !

So the server is up and running again on the centre as a prim plus faction war server, please see pinned post for more information.
Here is the map for the server:
Blue - Water territory
Red - Fire territory
Green - Earth territory
Black - Air territory
White - Area for events
Anything that hasn't been circles is free land for any faction to claim and fight over, it isn't also an area for all of you who don't want to be in a faction to build.

Rules : no cave building ( artifact caves )
No brontos
No total wipes ( leave smithys, benches , crafters .. Stuff like that)
Find a faction you want

Being in a faction doesn't mean you have to tribe up with other people but alliance is needed to defend you territory.

24/7 on the center ( primitive plus )
No admins : logging is off Becuz I completely forgot about turning it on but there will be no spawning ( spawning or changing stats will crash server )
Stats will be below and page to join group!

C

Carlos Martinez

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Carlos Martinez

Stats are on the page : they were lowered a little to fix lags or anytime of server crash but you pick up 15 stones I believe . breeding and taming are boosted

M

Max Hudson

Is longliveark the gt ?

R

Richard Fisher

Yup

R

Richard Fisher

The last time I was on his server it was. Its a pretty good server from my point of view

L

Luke Walkom

Is it Australian?

D

Dany Patiño

Xbox?

J

Jacob Thompson

I can't find the gt

C

Carlos Martinez

It's L0NGLIV3ARK and the o is a zero. Make sure you switch to primitive plus before you join so it won't mess up

J

Jacob Thompson

Alright

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom